Oct 28,2013
By: 'Jacqui Hayter'
Oct 28,2013
Alison has been such a wonderful help in purchasing our longed for home in Norfolk. From showing us around several properties, negotiating the purchase of our Bungalow to sorting out delays caused by Solicitors she has always been available and keen to assist, Her local knowledge was invaluable too. In fact whether I have telephoned, emailed or called into the office all the Staff have been so helpful I would certainly use them again and recommend Aldreds - Stalham Office.
By: Dan Crawley
Nov 17, 2013
Dear Jacqui,

We are so glad your purchase went through and you have made your longed for move to Nelson's county. I hope you will be very happy in the Stalham area and enjoy all that it has to offer. Pop in and see us whenever you are passing. The team in Stalham will be delighted to see you.

Kind regards.