Oct 28,2013
By: 'Coralie'
Oct 28,2013
After using Coopers Lettings side of the business, I decided to sell my property.
I had 3 agents coming to give me a quote, and decided to carry on with Coopers in the end. The choice boiled down to Coopers, which were actually the most accomodating with what I wanted to do, and didn\'t try using pressure to get me signing in, unlike the other agent of the area.
After a few hic ups on the property description, which were quickly modified, the property was on the market in no time at all. After a short two weeks, I received my first offer.
Dominic has been pleasant to deal with, really helping to move things along with Solicitors, which have their own time-scale it seems. Also helping with getting keys to a couple of people that needed access and checking on the property that has been left unhabited for a short period of time.
I absolutely recommend using Coopers for selling your property - overall fast and efficient.

Coopers Residential