...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Oct 28,2013
By: 'Lena'
Oct 28,2013
I have rented a lot of properties in the UK over the last 20 years, through various agencies and directly from landlords/ladies. I have a lot of experience as a tennant communicating my needs to an agent/landlord. And I canot help sharing that communicating with Randhir Bachra is probably the most enjoyable experince for me as a tennant!

Randhir is highly professional, very polite, always calm, responsive and very understanding. It is always a pleasure to talk to him and he always responds promptly to any of my needs as a tennant.

The flat itself is great, too. In a very good area of Letchworth, very clean, with up-to-date equipment, very cosy - it is definitely a great value for money! Everything in the flat is done with care, love and good thought. I feel very at home in this flat.

Thank you, Randhir.