Oct 18,2013
By: 'ew22'
Oct 18,2013
I would advise anyone against using Accord, they don\'t seem to know what they\'re doing.
Despite taking a huge admin fee from us, they did nothing at all during the year as the landlord wanted to manage the rental himself. We had lots of problems with him during the year, such as him turning up unannounced, going into the house when we weren\'t there and the hot water not working for 2 months. I contacted the agent several times about these problems, but every time was told that there\'s nothing they could do and we had to contact the landlord. When we moved out our landlord refused to give the deposit back and Accord did nothing about it, even though it was actually illegal to hold the deposit for as long as he did.
I would never waste money on renting with Accord again - they do absolutely nothing and charge a crazy amount just for a couple of documents.

Accord Lettings