Oct 28,2013
Jenna
By: 'Julie mitchelmore'
Oct 28,2013
Springbok properties were excellent in the sale of my property , I can highly recommend them and their professional way in which they approach the current market to get the sale , Jenna Carter is the person I had most contact with , she was excellent all the way from beginning to end , I sold the property to first viewer , within days of it going on the market very very happy !
Julie Mitchelmore
By: Springbok Customer Services
Oct 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Andrew and Jenna. We are pleased to hear you would recommend us again, found us professional and that we managed to secure you a buyer within days. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties