Oct 28,2013
By: 'Nic & Vicki'
Oct 28,2013
We used Bradleys to purchase our home three weeks ago. All through the purchase negotiations, they were professional, open and honest. However, where they really came into their own was during the week leading up to exchange, the time when, in my experience, most estate agents feel that they have done their job and sit back. Although we were the purchasor and not directly paying them, they were always available and really went the extra mile. Lewis, in particular, was an absolute star, always available on the phone during this tense and stressful time. I can honestly say that I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family and will definately use them in the future.

Branch - Exeter Cowick Street, Exeter, EX4