Oct 27,2013
By: 'T Shore'
Oct 27,2013
The staff at Leaders, particularly Helen, were very helpful and supportive during our recent (June-Aug, 2013) property search and move. My husband and I were in the position of moving out of our last flat, not because we wanted to, but because we had to (due to an aggressive neighbour), and Leaders were understanding and sympathetic regarding our ordeal. I would give them full marks (i.e. excellent), except that there was some incorrect information in our check in report which represented the property as professionally cleaned when it clearly was not (leaving us in an awkward situation with our new landlord who manages our flat). I assume this was an error or an oversight, as Leaders\' conduct otherwise was impeccable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of a property.

Leaders