Oct 27,2013
By: 'Hui'
Oct 27,2013
I was in a hurry to find a flat and move in. Monika said she would email me the viewing before certain time but I didn\'t get any email and had to call her. Then she said she would call me if there were more viewings on that afternoon. But she sent me an email instead. I was on the way to an letting agency. Certainly I couldn\'t check the email and missed the appointments. She told me to sign the contract right away if I like it because there are not many apartments left during October. Later I realized it\'s not true. They just rush you to take any flat and don\'t have to help you any more. So they can get the membership fee easily only for a couple of days\' work. The money comes easy this way. At least, Monika is not helpful. She didn\'t contact me with any information unless I went to the office in person. She didn\'t reply my emails though she promised me she would. I won\'t recommend the company at all.

Interlet.com