Oct 27,2013
By: 'JHu'
Oct 27,2013
The agent provides an excellent customer service: the fridge at the property broke 3 times, but the staff were VERY prompt with my email requests (mostly within 24 hours) and demonstrated great resilience to go as far as it took to get it fixed and saved me quite a bit of trouble when they were willing to help me to contact the manufacturers! Also, during my time as a tenant, the agent was a great link between the landlord and I and was certainly very good at addressing my concerns to the landlord, for example, I have a new carpet changed in one of the bedrooms and wardrobe delivered within a week of informing them the problems. Plus, the agent has a special maintenance team to carry out repairs for the properties they manage, the team can do the repairs during the day and they will move and put back any furnitures after they are done, so you don\'t even need to be at the property during the day and don\'t need to clean up afterwards, which was great!

Rainbow Reid