Oct 27,2010
Oct 27,2010
They let precious properties for me and they promised me they would take great care of the property. They allowed a leaking roof and guttering to get worse and worse. I pleading with them to fix the issue but it became worse and worse. I now have a lawsuit against me from the tenant since a bit of the ceiling and wall has 'hit' the main names tenant wife and child. Terrible service just brought me trouble. All the floor and walls are soaked ... I now have serious dry rot and wet rot issues in property..

Don't go near them. I never got any rent for years, just promises. Been living just above the proverty line for years waiting for these promised rent to come through. Would have been just as well off claiming bankruptcy and claiming off the dole queue. I do not exaggerate.!

Drilling through drain pipes, holes in roof causing damp ( no repair ), guttering never fixed more water coming in, damp issues, leaking taps never resolved for years until your tennets don't pay you any rent. Other tenants have told me how runned down the properties are. Completely unmaintained property, it is a wonder that tenants in the property did not get serious hurt from something stupid that they had done..

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Malcolm Gold Sales & Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Malcolm Gold Sales & Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Malcolm Gold Sales & Lettings Office 1