Oct 26,2013
By: 'D. Thompson'
Oct 26,2013
I recently sold my property through Rubicon Estates. I had previously let my property through them and had found them to be thoroughly professional. When it came time to sell my property they were my only choice based on the level of trust they had earned and the fact that they were incredibly responsive whilst providing me with a very fair rate. I was confident that Rubicon Estates would represent my property very we\'ll and I was not disappointed. They made the whole process painless and within 1 week of posting my property they had achieved the full asking price. That alone would warrant my recommendation but Paul Kirby went well above and beyond to move this sale through quickly. He was a pleasure to deal with and I would have no hesitation in recommending Rubicon Estates to anyone.

Rubicon Estate Agents