Oct 26,2013
Chloe Taylor MARLA MNAEA
By: 'Nicola Boarer'
Oct 26,2013
As a Landlady I have worked with Chloe and Claire from Oakfield\'s in Bexhill for a number of years now, and have always been very pleased with the service they provide and quality of tenants that they find. They are very astute at finding tenants that are suitable for my properties, and meet with my requirements. They are also very good a communicating and keeping me updated with the progress of letting my properties. Which as a landlord with vacant properties has been invaluable. They are always very friendly and helpful, and fully understand that good service is what makes landlords keep coming back to them. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to rent a property in the Bexhill area.
By: Oakfield
Oct 29, 2013
Dear Nicola Boarer, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Claire & Chloe in our Bexhill branch. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed onto them. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

Oakfield