Oct 25,2013
Bobby
By: 'Gary'
Oct 25,2013
I actually won a competition on the WLYP facebook page. It was super easy and i actually won my deposit for a house of my choice and got to move in immediately. The team are friendly and professional and the house is nice too. It was Bobby running the competition. He\'s the man. Trust me, me and the Mrs are very happy. Highly recommended. Follow the page and participate in them competitions cuz you never know what you\'ll win :) ;)
By: Krystell
Nov 18, 2013
Well done Gary. Congratulations on winning the competition. Im glad you decided to leave us a review as a lot of people believe our competitions to be a hoax. No one actually believes we'd give away £500 in deposit fees! But we did and you are proof. I hope you and the Mrs are enjoying the benefits of this and hope you are enjoying your new home. I further hope you continue to be a happy tenant of ours for the foreseeable future. Once again congratulations Gary and family :)

loveyourpostcode