Oct 25,2013
By: 'Rosie (Landlady)'
Oct 25,2013
As a relatively inexperienced Landlord I found Invest2let particularly helpful when recently I had to make claims against a tenant who was refusing to accept responsibility for damage to my flat; they helped me to resolve the matter without the need for DPS arbitration. I have used Invest2let for 4 years and like their flexibility; in particular I like the fixed price \'admin only\' package they offer whereby they set up the tenancy but do not charge you a percentage rate if you have found your own tenant; or if they find you a tenant, but you want to manage your own property, they offer another option where you can pay a one-off finders fee. Many Estate Agents do not offer options like these and work only in percentage rate fees that work out to be a lot more expensive for Landlords. Invest2let are professional and approachable and always helpful and straight talking. From a Landlord\'s perspective I have no criticism.

invest2let