Oct 27,2010
Oct 27,2010
The worst ever - I cannot emphasise enough how rude, incompetent and unprofessional they are. The reference checks are a work of pure fiction. If you go for the 'fully managed service' as I naively did, then I can guarantee you will be doing all the managing and they will still take the fee. My tenant was in arrears from the 2nd month onwards, yet I had to inform the so called Property manager after 4 weeks of no rent! He informed me that there was nothing he could do... make sure you read the tenancy agreement they draw up as they haven't got a clue what it contains. Everytime you call them they act like they're doing you a favour and can be intimidating at times, even though you're the customer. Thankfully I'm out of the situation now, but not before realising the damage in my house when the agreement was ended. I know they are a big established company in the North East, but nobody I've spoken with has anything good to say about them. Avoid avoid avoid.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 24! To leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 24, please click the link below !
Write a review for Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 24