Oct 25,2013
By: 'Sabine Bensley'
Oct 25,2013
Have had the pleasure of dealing with Ed Shaw for the purchase of our property and he has been amazing throughout. We really got close to losing another month at the end but my frustrations with solicitor were dealt with in such a professional manner by Ed. He took charge and managed to achieve what the solicitor couldn\'t.

Express are definitely an agency I would give my trust in to deliver should I require any property management in the future. I could quite easily relax in the knowledge everything was on hand and I wasn\'t proven wrong.

Big thanks to Express with special thanks to Ed for your hard work.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Oct 28, 2013
Thank you so much for this great feedback about the service you have received and for taking the time to post this review. The whole team were really pleased to read your comments and thank you for identifying Ed by name, he was delighted! It means so much to our people to receive positive feedback when they work so hard to deliver on our commitments.
Warm Regards – The Express Estate Agency