Oct 25,2013
By: 'Glenn'
Oct 25,2013
I had a terrible experience with this EA and wish to advise that prospective buyers of property should beware of them. On first occasion an offer on a property was made and accepted. On Second day it was rejected and then on the third day again i was contacted that vendor is ready to sell the property and will give an offer letter. But unfortunately after two day i called them again and they informed that it was rejected again. To my surprise the EA called me to put an offer which he suggested and then on the second day he called me that it is rejected. Th sale is no longer possible. The EA takes the offer and do manipulations and play games with the buyers. I am eagerly waiting to see at what price this property was sold and whether my asking price was met or not. Waiting for that moment to take action
Not interested with Brian Cox anymore
Attached Files
By: Brian Cox
Nov 12, 2013
Dear Glenn,

I am disappointed and surprised to read that you were unhappy with the way your offer was handled, as a company we pride ourselves on having a a very good reputation. Offers at the moment are plentiful and the vendor may well change their mind as other offers come in, however clearly it is difficult for me to comment without knowing the full details. If you could please contact me on 020 8912 0006, I would be more than happy to look into this matter.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Brian Cox Estate Agents