Oct 25,2013
By: 'Goda'
Oct 25,2013
From the moment that I have called Streets Ahead in Crystal Palace and Billie Blankson answered the phone I received the best service possible. The agent was very pleasant and she explained everything very carefully and made sure that there were no questions left behind. On the same day, she showed me properties that perfectly matched my criteria. And it was really great that she was so organised and she could show me properties on the same day that I called, which is very time saving. In addition, she answered every single question in a very informative and friendly manner, which helped to understand whether the property was right for me and my boyfriend. After the viewings, several days later I called her back and I told that I have decided to make an offer on one of the properties that we have seen and asked her to take me and my boyfriend for a second viewing. The second viewing was as great as the first one. After we came back to the office every step that had to be done was explained in details and again if we had any questions she was all the time happy to answer them. I was very pleased how quickly we got everything done and I was absolutely happy and delighted to have her as our agent. She is one of those people, who goes an extra mile for you and really cares about her customers. Honestly, I believe she is one of the best agents to deal with and in the future I would be more than happy to be her customer again. If I had to give her a score for all the service we received I would give her 11 out of 10.

Streets Ahead