Oct 25,2013
By: 'Amin'
Oct 25,2013
Jayne is a remarkable agent from the moment I contacted Choices. When she was based in the Croydon office she always went out of her way to provide me with exemplary service. I can honestly say that I hadn\'t received service like Jayne and the rest of the Choice agents from any other agency.

I was sad to hear that she had moved from the Croydon office to Horley, but nevertheless she did not give up on me and searched for suitable houses in Croydon. I can\'t thank her enough for the determination she instilled in me to get things done and thanks to her I am on the verge of completing a purchase of a property.

Choices really do have a great asset in Jayne, and should really keep hold of her!

Choices