Oct 25,2013
By: 'Mr D Durante'
Oct 25,2013
A first class service from all at Maitlands (Ivybridge and Plymouth letting services). I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone else and will return next time I need to let my property. It was clear to me that the whole team is highly motivated and I got the impression that they were all working hard on my behalf. Very effective and efficient with helpful advice when it is required. Best of all .... not at all pushy or irritating :)
By: Julie Haimes
Nov 28, 2013
Wow, what lovely comments. We always pride ourselves on offering a first class service so we are delighted to get such positive feedback. As a company Maitlands continually strive to remain motivated and hard working so its always great to hear from any of our valued customers. Good Luck going forward, Please remember us in the future if you require any further assistance

Maitlands