Oct 26,2010
Oct 26,2010
My wife and I sold my propery through Streets Ahead after moving from one of their competitors which I had been with for the previous 14 weeks. I was immediatiely impressed with the attitude of the Sales staff. Once we ahd sold, which took about 2 weeks and six veiwings, we were handed over to the sales progreesor Jayne Best. Jayne was absolutely amazing when it came to advising us on not only the sale of our property, but also the purchase of our proposed property. Jayne worked tirelessly to ensure the sale progressed as quickly and as smoothly as possible right up until the moment of exchange, which was late on a Friday afternoon. I cannot thank Jayne enough for all the hard work, even when I was getting extremely stressed with the "little things" that didn't go according to plan.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch