Oct 05,2013
By: 'Anna Gupta'
Oct 05,2013
Highly unprofessional property sales and lettings company. Avoid at all costs, unless you have all the time to waste and happy to let go of good deals. We interacted with Valarie Williams, Lisa Faulds and Moses Preddie .

First they postponed our viewing date 3 times in a week. Then finally after more than a week delay, when we reached the property for the viewing, the agent tells us that the property is sold and attempted to show us another flat,. And the worst thing is the office lady had called me just half an hour before the viewing asking us if we wanted to see the flat, but never mentioned that the flat is already sold. She warned us to be there on time, but the agent got to us more than 10 mins late. I called the office, she said he is on his way, whereas actually he was in the building with another client..

Then after we reach home, I get new property update from Burwood, and guess what, the flat that was sold, is a new flat that has "just come on the market" !

Basically, we could have viewed the flat much earlier through another reliable agent (with whom we had interacted before ), but went ahead with Burwood marsh, just because we had contacted them first for this flat.

Despite, having spelled and corrected my name to them twice on the phone, they keep addressing my name incorrectly !!!!

Burwood Marsh