Oct 24,2013
Chloe Taylor MARLA MNAEA
By: 'Ray Smaldon Landlords Agent'
Oct 24,2013
I manage these three flats for a landlord who does not live in this country. I first went to Oakfield over two years ago when wanted to rent out a flat, Shelley Clemens then and found her attitude to business and attention to detail was excellent for one so young, I had another two flats to let this year and went back to Oakfield, Shelley had moved on and I met Chloe Fox for the first time. I thought there could not be someone as young and efficent as Shelley; I was wrong the service was as good as before with excellent communication throught. I would not dream of going to any other agent. I would recommend Chloe Fox and the other staff at Oakfield without reservation.
By: Oakfield
Oct 29, 2013
Dear Ray Smaldon, Thank you for leaving feedback of your dealings with Shelley & Chloe. We will ensure your comments are rightfully passed onto them. Regards Oakfield Customer Relations

Oakfield