Oct 09,2013
By: 'the anonymous'
Oct 09,2013
When I moved into the property I was assured that the carpet had been cleaned even though they looked dirty to me and six months later I was charged £80 for the inconvenience of cleaning the carpets that where in the same condition as when I moved in. The apartment was a mold trap a lot of my stuff developed mold and an had to be thrown away, the washing machine broke and I was told it was my responsibility to fix it only after finding out that it wasn\'t did they accept responsibility. From the very first day The boiler kept braking down and I had to take the day off on no less that 5 occasions to wait in for the boiler repair man.outside the window the double glazed windows where so poorly fitted that all the noise of the traffic outside would keep me awake and at four in the morning i would be awoken by the sound of a large van rattling the manhole covers as it drove past.one last thing a blind in the kitchen was broken when I moved in which I fixed by getting a bigger screw and wall plug, when I moved out they tried to charge me for breaking it, this was the absolute last straw.
I moved out as soon as my six month contract was up... very disappointed with this agent for letting out such a poorly maintained property and for giving such a poor service. steer well clear.
buck up your idea\'s
Attached Files
By: Rod Carmichael
Jan 11, 2016
I have only just seen this "review". As the tenant is anonymous I do not know which property of the hundreds we let and manage this is or who the tenant was. All carpets are cleaned prior to tenancies starting. Clearly no-one is going to bother to leave good comments on a website like this and with no proper right of reply by the agent it gives a totally inaccurate view of our service. We have been in business for 20 years. Since 2007 not one of our managed tenancies has ended in a dispute with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme which is an almost unique situation and shows the care we take to ensure that all parties are happy at the end of tenancies. If you have a complaint then talk to us about it and do not resort to this website.

Duke Letting and Property Management