Oct 24,2013
By: 'Risarf'
Oct 24,2013
Silverman Black Feedback

Don\'t believe their hype!

I feel for siv101 as I too have had a bad experience with this company!

The owner goes on about having previously been employed by Andrews & how he can get a better price than any other agent.........! He talks the talk but sadly cannot deliver what he promised!!! I should have known better than to go with the highest valuation because it was just his tactic to get me to sign up, then to be told they have an offer, but it\'s over 10% less than my asking price with no effort being made to get the buyers to increase. Had I accepted then it would have been lower than the other 2 valuations! I decided in the end to disinstruct them & go to a better established agent in the High Street & didn\'t look back.

They are a small outfit & it was hard to get to speak to anybody without trying 2-3 times. I even went down to the office early afternoon one day but the door was locked?!

Be warned, don\'t fall for the sales pitch & dangling carrot of a higher valuation. I can see now they actually do less business compared to other agents but don\'t get caught out like I did. I\'m just glad they didn\'t get their commission from trying it on with me!!!!
Not lie to me when valuing the property & make false promises!
Attached Files