Oct 26,2010
Oct 26,2010
I have had nothing but trouble with Ellis and Co since they were appointed to manage our property. They do not carry out inspections as requested, they do not provide any information despite numerous times of asking. Rent paymensts are often late, or worse, dont even turn up. Then when queried with the agents its always someone elses fault. Repairs are not taken seriously, not reported in a prompt manner and not repaired in a reasonable time frame with some emergency/urgent repairs taking over a month to be completed.

When I contacted the branch manager to complain and aks for the complaints procedure, I was told that I couldnt!!!!

All in all I would not recommend Ellis and Co to anyone.
By: D.Burns
Feb 04, 2011
After reading the above complaint I would have to somewhat disagree and wonder if the person complaining is so perfect as they make out to be..! There is a saying; You can not Clap with one hand.!! I am a Multi Landlord and after using some other local Harrow agents in the past who I found somewhat unprofessional and misleading in their service. I was recommended to approach Ellis & Co - Harrow office who have given to me an excellent service since. I find the staff welcoming, courteous and very professional who treat you like a Human Being..! They have given me the reassurance I was looking for as they get things done when they are meant to happen. Without any doubt I would recommend this office to any one out there looking to either rent or sell their property. It is re-assuring to know that I deal with people who I have come to trust and respect as they take their business very seriously, work hard and from what I have experienced as a UK and overseas Landlord, withheld their professional reputation. Keep up the good work..!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Kenton! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Kenton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Kenton