Oct 26,2010
Oct 26,2010
My Husband and I rented a House through Jordans/Cheshire for 12 months and paid in advance. When we moved out after 12 months the agent told us they could not come to check the property as it was a Saturday and could we drop the keys in at the office and they would come on the Monday to check the property and send us our deposit back and like fools we trusted them. I had spent the whole weekend cleaning and even cleaned the carpets and it was spotless when we left. It was cleaner than when we moved in. I waited a week and heard nothing so I rang them and was told very abruptly that the House was dirty and in a mess and that they would not give us our deposit back. I told them this was a lie and asked that they meet me at the property to show me this suppossed mess! They, of course refused. We were very naive and have found out since that they cannot take all your deposit and they have to send reciepts of all work carried out and that we could have taken them to the small claims court. We got no receipts and non of our
By: Mike
Mar 08, 2012
I had exactly the same thing happen to me and my house mates. We rented the textile apartments in manchester. Was paying a 1000 a month and was the worst money we ever spent. Lost a full deposit of 1350 as again they said we had left crumbs in toaster, soap draw in washing machine had soap in etc. I requested reciepts for all work donr upto 6 months after we left. Never got them. Hate them so much! They ruined our lives for the time we lived there. I feel like protesting outside their branch so everybody knows not to bother with them. Never again!
By: Angryfather
Feb 04, 2012
Happened to my daughter this week in Altrincham! We spent two days cleaning the property and they claim its dusty! And want her to foot the bill out of the deposit for pro cleaners to go in! My daughter is very upset about this. We left the place tidy and cleaner than when she moved in. Shame on you Jordans in Altrincham. Think its about time this story of such a scam should go to the media. I'm righting to all the local media this week. Rip of Britain might be a good idea to right to that program. Suggest if anyone else has experianced this should get writing now to the papers and TV. Cant let them get away with something like this.
Jan 13, 2011
I had exactly the same problem. I cleaned and cleaned the flat before we moved out to avoid this problem however they still refused to pay back full deposit. They are nothing but vile people.
By: golddustlui
Nov 02, 2010
This happened to us too. We are currently appealing with the TDS. It's awful, we spent so long cleaning and they are taken

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Office 7! To leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordans Residential Lettings Office 7