Oct 24,2013
By: 'Firdene'
Oct 24,2013
I was originally with another agent for 8 weeks and hardly had any viewings and unable to sell. Jamie rang me to value my property and said there is no reason why my propery was not selling. we agreed for Jamie to take over, and within a week we had many viewings and got a good offer within the week. I found jamie and his staff very professional and hard working, the managed to get the suited people in my house to view. I was now in the situation to buy our house that we wanted. There is a fantastic team at Lords.
By: Guy Hodge
Oct 28, 2013
Dear Firdene,
I don’t think that anything excites us more than taking on a property that another agent cannot sell and then restoring the customer’s faith in estate agents by showing them how the job should be done and getting the property sold.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity and for taking the time to post such a lovely review of Jamie and the team at Lords Tolworth.
Kind regards,
Guy Hodge
Managing Director
Lords Estate agents
md@lordsonline.co.uk
www.lordsonline.co.uk

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

106 The Broadway Tolworth Tolworth, Surbiton