Oct 22,2013
By: 'LYNDA'
Oct 22,2013
This company are excellent 'they lied to me' do not use them they are not to be trusted only time will tell if they are going to do what they say they will do please stay clear, reasons put me in breach of lease with local authroty allowed tenant to have dogs in property when i insisted no animals lied constantly to me on other issuses allowed tenant to cause as much damage and did not act when i complained about it should be be shut down
By: Manager
Jun 02, 2015
I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience in letting through Northwood. I can assure you that we would not allow an animal in a property unless authorised. I understand that you reported the tenant had a dog, but every time in which we inspected the property, a dog was never present nor were there any signs of a dog so without proof of this it is very hard for us to evict someone. When the tenant did leave, Northwood instructed a full, professional pesticide clean just in case an animal had been concealed and this was funded at our cost. We also had the property decorated and new floor tiles were laid in the kitchen. We aim to go above and beyond to help our customers, but unfortunately we can only go by the facts that are in front of us. We had even carried out two 'spot' inspections and still no animals were found, bar a canary which was caged so without any evidence it was very hard for Northwood to act on this.

Branch - Southampton, SO15