Oct 24,2013
By: 'Julie'
Oct 24,2013
When deciding to market my property through Dreamland and, specifically, with Murray I was impressed with his professional approach and vast experience in real estate and in the local area. He seemed like the kind of agent one could trust, who could achieve a sale. What I discovered over the ensuring months was much more. When Murray said \'if there is anything I can help with, contact me\', he meant it. For any questions, clarifications he was always available long after most offices would be closed for the day. I didn\'t need to ever wonder what was happening in terms of the conveyancing process because Murray would constantly keep me updated. But he didn\'t just wait for things to happen, he was also pro-active and with his great communication skills and wide contacts was able to deal with whatever impediments and issues came up. There is no doubt that I would highly recommend Murray to anyone looking to sell their property. Thank you, Murray, in navigating me through this process and in achieving a positive outcome.
By: Murray Lee
Oct 24, 2013
Thanks Julie
Very kind words and much appreciated!

Regards
By: Murray Lee
Oct 24, 2013
Thank you so much for such high praise

I was delighted to be able to help you through was was an (unnecessarily) difficult transaction.

It was very stressful for all concerned and took a lot of patience !

Good luck in your onward move
Regards
Murray
(PS - We are DreamVIEW Estates - Its DreamLAND if you use us!!)

Dreamview Estates