HighPricePaid
100% recommended
0% sales valuation accuracy
0% sales fee satisfaction

Property Features

“Although there has been a lot of negative press recently ......”

By: 'jspark23'
Oct 24,2013

The first thing to stress is that they were straight to the point - no false promises! I needed to sell quickly after losing my job, so I was looking on the internet. I tried every 100% market value for cash company, and they were all scams. None of them could get me more than 60% market value, which I thought was ridiculous!

As a last hope, I tried HighPricePaid. They were straight to the point, offered me around 80%, which they said they would need to get valued from an independent surveyor. They were even going to send me a copy of their bank statement to prove it was genuine cash, and that they would send it to me within 7 days.

Again, losing 20% wasn't something I was prepared to do, although I needed a quick sale, I could wait a little longer, so they offered me an alternative. There open market estate agency service. It worked a treat! I managed to find a buyer in just sort of 3 weeks, and one which was proceed able.

This company really got me out of trouble, and if you are interested in selling for genuine cash or want an alternative to traditional estate agents, give them a call. The valuation service is free, they don't charge any fees, and they are the most open and genuine company I have found.

Opening Hours
Address

HighPricePaid
Tedco Works, Henry Robson Way
South Shields
Tyne and Wear
NE33 1RF

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Sales % 0% £0 £0
  • Mortgage Advice
Members of
Latest Properties

No Properties

“Although there has been a lot of negative press recently ......”

By: 'jspark23'
Oct 24,2013
Although there has been a lot of negative press recently about 'quick sale' companies, and how they will 'have your eyes out' ... HighPricePaid really genuinely care and helped me sell my house quickly. The first thing to stress is that they were straight to the ...
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure