Oct 24,2013
By: 'jspark23'
Oct 24,2013
Although there has been a lot of negative press recently about \'quick sale\' companies, and how they will \'have your eyes out\' ... HighPricePaid really genuinely care and helped me sell my house quickly.

The first thing to stress is that they were straight to the point - no false promises! I needed to sell quickly after losing my job, so I was looking on the internet. I tried every 100% market value for cash company, and they were all scams. None of them could get me more than 60% market value, which I thought was ridiculous!

As a last hope, I tried HighPricePaid. They were straight to the point, offered me around 80%, which they said they would need to get valued from an independent surveyor. They were even going to send me a copy of their bank statement to prove it was genuine cash, and that they would send it to me within 7 days.

Again, losing 20% wasn\'t something I was prepared to do, although I needed a quick sale, I could wait a little longer, so they offered me an alternative. There open market estate agency service. It worked a treat! I managed to find a buyer in just sort of 3 weeks, and one which was proceed able.

This company really got me out of trouble, and if you are interested in selling for genuine cash or want an alternative to traditional estate agents, give them a call. The valuation service is free, they don\'t charge any fees, and they are the most open and genuine company I have found.

HighPricePaid