Oct 24,2013
Karen
By: 'Matt and Lou the happy new home owners'
Oct 24,2013
Having dealt with other estate agents in Plympton I can say that Maitlands and in particular Karen have been incredibly supportive ensuring not only that they find the right property to suit our requirements but also that the process runs as smoothly as possible. My girlfriend and I are first time buyers therefore we have not experienced the highs and lows of purchasing a house, and with this in mind Karen and her colleagues held our hand throughout the process. This eventually meant we were able to complete within four weeks of appointing our solicitor. On that note we were recommended Gill Akaster solicitors by Maitlands and I can say we are extremely pleased with their promptness and speedy work ethic.

As much as we do not plan to sell our property for many years, when the time arrives we will most certainly be using Maitlands as our agent.

Thank you to the team at Maitlands and most importantly Karen Mayhew. I can imagine you have had much easier people to deal with but you stuck with us and we couldn\'t ask for more.

By: Julie Haimes
Nov 26, 2013
Thank you for your lovely comments. We are of course always delighted to hear positive feedback and we appreciate the time you have taken to share your comments regarding all aspects of your experience with Maitlands. The Plympton team are really pleased to receive your feedback and wish you luck and happiness in your new home!

Maitlands