Oct 24,2013
By: 'Gordon'
Oct 24,2013
I would just like to say what a positive experience I had with your lettings negotiator Chelsea Coburn. She is very friendly and approachable, and did her absolute best to get me tenants that would be right for my flat. She worked very hard and kept me informed at all stages. She is a real asset to Alex Neil.
The finance department need to change the layout of their monthly statements as they are difficult to understand. I have fed this back to them but they say they can\'t do anything. E.g. it doesn\'t say anywhere on the statement how much money you will actually receive that month, which is annoying for the tax office. Also it would be a good idea if the finance department sent a payment schedule at the start of each tenancy saying how much money you should expect to receive and when. It took a few phonecalls and emails for me to find out this information, which I need for financial planning.
By: David Hatch. Director
Oct 28, 2013
I am very pleased to read that Chelsea continues to provide our customers with good advice, care and assistance. Thank you for adding these kind words and we look forward to many future dealings. David Hatch. Director.

Branch - South East London, London, SE16