Oct 24,2013
By: 'Jill Hickman'
Oct 24,2013
I was recommended to use Lilac Lettings by another landlord in the same block and I am so glad \\i made the call to the two Debbies! I have used several letting agences in the past and Lilac Lettings ffar surpasses them on client contact, professionalism and speed at securing new tenants. I do not think about my properties as I am confident that any problems will be resolved quickly and efficiently by the two Debbies using established tradesment at competitive prices. My tenants have also commented on how helpful the ladues have been to them as it is for many their first experience of renting.

I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending their services and suggest that other companies follow their example and deliver high quality, timely and professional services at a reasonable rate.

Lilac Lettings