Oct 24,2013
Sarah
Carey Gilliland
By: 'Rhoda'
Oct 24,2013
All the staff at Madison Oakley, Bath provide an efficient, friendly service. During my house purchase, I dealt mainly with Sarah Carpenter. Sarah always delivered what she said she would and dealt with every enquiry extremely quickly. She gave me time and listened to all my thoughts and all answers given by her were very satisfactory. I felt she accommodated everything I needed and asked for. She has the \'human touch\' which is very welcoming when dealing with house purchases or sales. Thank you Sarah for all your help! I also had contact with Carey Gilliland a few times. Carey equally dealt with all matters very efficiently and promptly. He is also very accommodating and offered me sound advice. He is very flexible in offering help and solutions. Thank you to Carey also and Will for your phone contact.

Madison Oakley Estate Agents