Sep 30,2013
By: 'Roe'
Sep 30,2013
The worst agency ever! During my stay there they were so unhelpful when it came to fixing things like the boiler and the shower. When I wanted to move rooms they demanded so much money from me but when it came to getting my deposit back I was ignored for months. I was relying on getting my money back and they left me in a very bad financial situation. I rang up numerous times and sent emails, all ignored. I was even once told I had the wrong number and that this agency didn\'t deal with the property I lived at! The staff are trying their best and are just trying to do their job but the manager Helen is a really horrible, mean woman. She demands as much money as she can get with the full knowledge she will not pay it back. With the threat of legal action I received half my deposit back 5 months late, with an email of excuses about where the rest of the money went to such as a cleaner (even though I cleaned the room spotless) excess gas and electricity bills (refused to show proof of bills when asked) I was also charged for an extra day rent because my contract ended on a bank holiday, even though they were closed! I am friends with people in other properties and they have the same problems, stay away.

Globe Estates