Oct 23,2013
By: 'Mrs Ahmed'
Oct 23,2013
I recently purchased a property which was a buy to let. I was very nervous as I have never let a property before. However the service provided by Theresa at Alex Neil was outstanding from beginning right up until my tenents moved in. Theresa kept me up to date with references and kept chasing them for me and also helped me to secure professional tenants very quickly. I as a client was quite nervous as I needed tenants straight away after completion. Theresa promised she could get a high rent for me and secure tenants straight away so that I didnt have a void period, and I must say this is exactly what I received. I would recommend Alex Neil to other landlords as the service I received was outstanding and Theresa is most definitlely an asset to your company.
By: David Hatch. Director
Oct 28, 2013
I am very pleased to read that Theresa continues to provide our customers with good advice, care and assistance. Thank you for adding these kind words and we look forward to many future dealings. David Hatch. Director.

Branch - Canary Wharf, London, E14