Oct 23,2013
Emma
By: 'Jeff B'
Oct 23,2013
After having 8 previous viewings booked and never saw one of them due to them being let the day of... I was thoroughly impressed with We Let Properties during a stressful time of trying to relocate from the US to the UK. I had a rather late viewing, on a Friday even, with Victoria and she was a superstar. I explained my situation and the previous non viewings; after speaking with the landlord, she informed me later the same day that the property would be mine... such a relief. Emma was also brilliant in providing necessary documents that were needed by my company for relocation. Heather and Matthew were also involved and did a wonderful job in application processing and during my check in appointment, respectively. If I found a flaw, it would be a bit of lack of communication but that was due to my persistance, the time crunch of finding a property and trying to sort out details. The team at We Let Properties are very easy to work with, quite friendly and I would definitely recommend them as your future letting agent.

We Let Properties