Oct 25,2010
Oct 25,2010
As a new landlady to be, I decided to interview all prospective agents in the locality. Many had pros and cons but with Glenn Flegg there weren't any cons! Above all they demonstrated a positive & proactive work ethic and I knew that I would be in safe hands.

My flat was snapped up after the first viewing which was brilliant news, especially when by contrast other agents' boards were still outside the properties in my road, without them managing to get tenants over a period of 5 weeks.

Glenn Flegg communicated openly and frequently and have expertly managed my property and all due processes following the let. I'm extremely happy with the service and courtesy extended to me and the fact I have such a high quality tenant in my flat.

I have real peace of mind and would not hesitate to recommend Glenn Flegg to anybody looking to let their property in future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Langley! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Langley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Langley