Oct 23,2013
By: 'RITA C IGLESIAS'
Oct 23,2013
Amy has always helped me with lettings, tenants, accounts info and her side of things in all ways possible and have done so very efficiently and speedily. I feel comfortable that I can rely on her precisely after six years of never ending nightmares dealing with a different managing agent for my property.
Recently she has really taken the pressure on my by dealing with the renewal of the tenancy.
Thank you very much for your efforts Amy.
By: Steven
Oct 24, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback, Rita. It is always appreciated to see such positive comments as we do strive to make buying, selling and renting property as stress free as possible with a somewhat imperfect system in an often challenging world! I will be sure to let Amy know of your fantastic comments! Thank you for choosing MyLondonHome as your central London estate agents and we hope we can continue to be of assistance.

Steven – MD@MyLondonHome.com