Oct 23,2013
By: 'Brilliant!'
Oct 23,2013
I have a 2 bedroom flat is Bow, E3. Now I know the huge flack given to Estate Agents nowadays for inefficiency and just not being transparent enough, but I just don\'t have the time to let and manage the property on my own. So I decided to go on a hunt to try and find the right agent for me.

I came across Channel Property, I spoke with a young lad named Ashwin Kaira. He explained all services to me thoroughly, he wasn\'t forceful didn\'t have this annoying "salesman" attitude, Just informative great advice and highly professional.

Throughout the whole process of finding a tenant, checking references, and moving them in I was totally informed and kept in the loop. I am very happy with the tenants Channel Property has found me and would definitely use them again.

I would definitely recommend as a Landlord .

Channel Property Services Ltd