Oct 23,2013
By: 'Philip'
Oct 23,2013
I found out about WeSold when they appeared on BBC Radio 4. I instructed them to act for me and an individual was quickly scheduled to perform an EPC, take photos and write a property description. This was done very efficiently and the photos and description were excellent.
I received a lot of interest in my property and Megan was excellent at managing prospective viewings. She was very proactive and always kept me informed of who had registered an interest in my property and provided me with useful information about prospective viewers current positions (eg first time buyer etc).
WeSold advised me when it came to negotiating a price as I received two offers. In the end I achieved an excellent price and I believe this is in part down to the excellent service provided by Megan and the team at WeSold.,
In total I spent circa £400 on coveyancing to sell my property, saving me approximately £3500 compared to high street estate agents. I will definitely use WeSold again and cannot recommend them enough.

Wesold