Oct 23,2013
By: 'Neptune'
Oct 23,2013
I have to say, not exaggerating anything but this estate agent is incredibly terrible. Low efficiency, negligence, terrible manner and bad costumer service. Due to the agent\'s negligence of informing me the exact qualifications of a guarantor, we failed to sign the contract and we ended up have no place to stay. They had charged us the admin fees and to my knowledge that means it\'s their job to provide detailed instruction for us though they failed to do that, and we paid our reference fees for nothing (we could have avoided that) and ultimately the failure of signing the contract. The member of staff mentioned above even shouted at me on the phone said that I "lied" that I had a guarantor. After all this fuss last Monday I claimed a refund of my deposit and first rent money, which is a big amount of money, and I still haven\'t got it. She told me in an email that it takes up to 5 working days, and it\'s already 6 days now.
In addition to things mentioned above, they even asked our email addresses several times, even after we had already sent them emails with our email addresses (how transparent). They got my guarantor\'s email address wrong, which caused a long delay in the process. This can show how poor the service they provide.
I\'m afraid this is so far the most unpleasant experience dealing with a company I\'ve had since I came to the UK.

CityWest Residential