Sep 25,2013
By: 'Mike'
Sep 25,2013
These guys are the single worst letting agent I\'ve ever encountered. They managed the property I rented for a year along with three friends. They continually refused to fix our broken central heating system, only finally getting around to it six months after winter had ended, a few weeks before we left. The admin fees and check in/out charges are the highest I\'ve ever encountered, it\'s almost impossible to get hold of them at the weekends or out of hours (which is a problem, given they were managing our property) and whenever they made essential repairs, they hired the cheapest, shoddiest workmen they could find.

One plumber they hired to fix a pipe turned up whilst we were out and soldered a new pipe together over our kitchen surfaces, covering any items underneath the surfaces with drips of solder - like my cheese grater.

Portico