Sep 27,2013
By: 'Sheffieldstar'
Sep 27,2013
Never has something frustrated me as much as the service I received from Blundells. When looking for a flat I tried to avoid Blundells as I had read previous reviews, however, the apartment I found looked amazing. I viewed the property with 2 other prospective tenants and felt like it was some kind of popularity contest. ( I am aware that this happens with property, but never felt it so visible) I was told I had to pay the full fee (over £1000) around an hour after I had viewed the property for the first time.

I discovered a few days after that the property I had signed for rent for a year was in fact for sale. The 12 month tenancy was horrific. None of our maintenance requests were met. Including the heating which didn\'t work throughout the winter. The fridge and washing machine also, they refused to pay for anything as the apartment was bought a little after we moved in and our new landlord wanted to make the changes when he moved in a year later. Lovely!
Blundells ignored my calls and when i did get through, they said they\'d ring back. The call never came. Even more to my annoyance was when I was looking for a new property and they somehow didn\'t realise I was renting with them, I received a call twice a day! so attentive when they want more money out of me.
All in all I was disgusted with the service I received and wouldn\'t recommend to my worst enemy. Very unprofessional and poorly run.

Blundells