Oct 22,2010
Oct 22,2010
I have bought and sold with Streets Ahead and have been very impressed with the service provided.
The bookings were exactly what I was looking for so I didn't waste my time on viewings that were not suitable.

After the price was agreed, Jayne progressed the sale. Jayne was always enthusiastic and friendly and made me feel like nothing was too much for her to sort out. When there were changes to the exchange, Jayne Kept me informed all the way as she liased with the solicitors and the vendors. I feel that Streets Ahead and their team work really hard and I have already recommended them to my sister who has now put her flat sale on with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch