Oct 22,2013
By: 'Ms J.M.Cornwell'
Oct 22,2013
As a potential purchaser, I was impressed by the amount of advice and support that was offered to me by the manager, Will Innman. I respected and trusted what I considered to be his honest approach regarding the property, and also in and throughout the subsequent negotiations as I proceeded to make an offer on the property. During the purchasing process he acted immediately when there was any inquiry by myself or my conveyancers, and this continued right up to the completion of the puchase and also after it. Each member of staff in the Okehampton office were helpful in a similar manner. I spoke to Leanne many times on the telephone and she was very helpful, as were Hannah and Jonathan. All in all an excellent service and a pleasure to have purchased through these agents.

Branch - Okehampton, EX20