Oct 22,2013
By: 'Lyndsay'
Oct 22,2013
I am presently looking to relocate to Edinburgh from Newcastle for a new job and have been looking for a property to rent. I am still working full time, and have been unable to take holiday to view flats mid week. This has caused me a lot of problems with agents in Edinburgh who do not set up viewings on weekends and have refused to facilitate me in any way.

When I rang Broughton Property Management I was delighted to find that their team member was able to provide me with high quality information, really seemed to know their properties and really listened to my situation. Regrettably I failed to take her full name, but I believe her name was Irene.

She helped me find possible solutions to my situation, using a viewer to allow me to visit a property on a Saturday and talked me through the guarantor process knowledgably at my request. Her help and attitude has made a highly frustrating situation a lot easier, and I will certainly be using the company as my first point of call in my continued flat search. Could not recommend highly enough, five stars!
By: .
Apr 14, 2014
There are plenty of bad experiences already listed on the site that perhaps you should investigate instead of ignoring, mine has already been listed feel free to give some feedback.
By: Leanne Craufurd Reid
Apr 08, 2014
If you would like to leave a comment about your own experience and add your name to it, I would be more than happy to investigate any particular issue you have come across and provide you with feedback. I feel this would be more worthwhile than adding a comment onto someone else's experience - which is unrelated.
By: .
Apr 07, 2014
Leanne Reid;
Funny, I found your team to be unhelpful, rude and determined 'about' money from tenants as possible. Your google ratings would also suggest this. As does the huge file citizens advice have set aside for complaints of your company.
By: Leanne Reid
Oct 30, 2013
Lyndsay,

Thank you for your kind comments, the lady you spoke to was Irene McDonald-Smith and she will be delighted with your feedback. We are a small friendly team at Broughton Property and we are always happy to be of assistance.

Broughton Property Management