Oct 21,2010
Oct 21,2010
I just wanted to take the opportunity to write a review and thank the IMS team for the help and support you have given me over the last few weeks with regards to the challenges we have faced with my property.
It is fair to say that us landlords do not probably see the value in the management charges we pay beyond the first few weeks of letting the property out. That is until we end up with a problem tenant like the one I just had, that's when you really '
By: Aggravated Landlord
Aug 05, 2012
Yeah this exact review is also present on another site. So either a tenant felt really compelled to praise IMS or it's a member of one of their merry band of crooks trying to even out the average review score. I know which of the two I'd put my money on.
By: hackedoff
Dec 07, 2011
IMS Pride Park. These guys are really the pits. we’ve just left a property we rented through them – they’ve trumped up claims of leaving the house unclean/damaged to get money out of us after we’ve left and now can provide no pics or receipts for the ‘alleged’ cleaning/repairs, all this when we spent 3 evenings making the house spotless to ensure we left the house in a much better state than it was when we first moved in! THERY’RE DOING A SCAM!!! The staff has no customer service skills at all and have a serious attitude whenever you deal with them no matter how calm you remain. I wouldn’t use IMS if my life depended on it. They are useless. Time to escalate this I think.
By: Charmed Life
Oct 31, 2010
I'm not sure this is a genuine comment. The owner of IMS always spells losing as loosing. Bit of a giveaway !!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of IMS Lettings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of IMS Lettings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for IMS Lettings Ltd Office 1