Oct 22,2013
By: 'Disappointed in Cambridge'
Oct 22,2013
These agents absolutely destroyed my trust when renting. They lied constantly and didn\'t seem to care about any issues once I moved into the property. I went for 8 months with no keys to the windows (moved in May) and could not open any of them until the following year. I continually asked as this was a hazard if the property had ever caught fire. When I finally received the keys I was told by Sharon that she didn\'t really think it was important. As the gardens had been left to grow into a state my family and I spent weeks sorting this out, costing a great deal of money and time getting this up to standard. I re-felted the shed roof as there were holes and generally sorted the property out at my own time and expense. Other than being completely unhelpful over the two years I spent at the property, upon moving out they took a large chunk of my deposit and changed the reasoning behind this 3 times. The people sent to fix things I assume were family members also. Complete disgrace of a company - I have never had such a bad experience. Beware Sharon and Susan - they are only after your money.
Been honest.